Nothing beats the thrill of knowing you will never lose any of your data on your Android phones again. But how exactly? Excellent questions! Of course, Tenorshare UltData makes this feasible! This clever tool is a professional Android recovery software that can help you recover deleted photographs, videos, contacts, call history, text messages, and WhatsApp information from your Android phones and tablets. This means that if you mistakenly erase any of these categories of data, you can be confident that you will be able to recover them with Tenorshare UltData. Furthermore, this program is designed with a user-friendly interface that allows you to navigate the system, operate it, and complete the process of recovering lost information from it.
Features of Tenorshare UltData For Android
- Restore all deleted WhatsApp data, including messages, photos, videos, and files, without first backing them up.
- Recover any Android data, including messages, photographs, videos, documents, and files, lost due to accidental deletion, factory reset, flashing ROMs, unlocking, device damage, or system crash.
- Supports all Android devices and versions, including LG, Google, Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, etc.
- This program is entirely secure. It will not corrupt your files or reveal your personal information.
- Analyze information of messages, contacts, images, documents, and other items before recovering them.
- Tenorshare UltData For Android has a built-in guide to help with data retrieval.
- Tenorshare UltData For Android boasts the industry's highest data recovery success rate.
pros And Cons of Tenorshare UltData For Android
- Excellent user interface: Tenorshare's most essential characteristics are its aesthetically designed user interface, which is simple to browse and user-friendly. To utilize the Tenorshare program, you do not need special skills, certificates, or expertise. All you have to do is follow the tutorial on the Tenorshare website to familiarize yourself with the interface.
- Excellent customer service: The Tenorshare website features a dedicated Customer Support Center under the support page and a support team. They provide extensive product manuals that can address the majority of your questions. It includes information on product installation, registration code concerns, video training, and troubleshooting.
- Safe Recovery: Tenorshare ultdata is risk-free; they protect your data and keep you safe, allowing you to recover your data safely. The program expressly states that it secures all personal information and data following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Effective and portable tool: Tenorshare provides a legitimate service compatible with movies, call history, voice recollections, pictures, contacts, notes, Whatsapp messages, Viber, Safari bookmarks, just mention! This service will efficiently recover all of your data that has been lost as a consequence of specific events.
- Relatively pricey compared to other competitors: Tenorshare UltData for Android appears to be a costly offering compared to other competitors. Although it is a handy gadget for data recovery, other alternative Android recovery tools are available on the market. Many of these alternatives are free and can be as helpful as Tenorshare.
- The free versions have minimal functionality: The program only allows users to access a subset of its functions for free due to technological and financial constraints. So, if you have special requirements, you will have to pay for them.
How to recover photos without rooting using Tenorshare UltData For Android
Losing your photos can be a nightmare, especially if the photos are ones you genuinely value. However, if you have the correct program, such as the Tenorshare UltData software, you may recover your images by following these five simple steps:
- STEP 1: Download the Tenorshare UltData For Android
- STEP 2: Connect Your Android Device
- STEP 3: Enable USB Debugging
- STEP 4: Start Scanning Your Documents
- STEP 5: Analyze and Recover Lost Photos
The first step is to install the Tenorshare UltData app for Android on your computer. Go online and look for software compatible with your device, then click on the download.
Tenorshare UltData For Android should now be launched. The interface will look like the screenshot below. Select the "Recover Lost Data" option.
Using the OEM USB cord, connect your Android smartphone to your PC. Ensure no other Android phone management software is running while this operation is ongoing.
Before proceeding, you must enable USB debugging on your Android phone. Use the interface's reference as a guide.
After enabling USB debugging, click OK on the pop-up box that displays, which will allow authorization on your device. If you didn't see any pop-ups, click the "Show Again" button as shown below.
The Tenorshare UltData program should have recognized your device by now. If you are connected, your current interface should now look like this. Now, choose the type of file you wish to recover and press "Next" to scan your device. The app will now check your device for any deleted photographs.
When the scanning is finished, the software will display all photographs in a list, including deleted and missing images. You may now see the files presented and choose which ones to restore. After selecting the photographs, click the "Recover" option at the bottom of your screen. This will restore all of the specified lost files to your computer.
To activate the photo enhancing feature in the Tenorshare UltData program, click on the box option next to "Turn on Photo Enhancement" after clicking on "Recover." When you pick this option, the resolution of your images will be automatically improved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tenorshare UltData for Android Free?
Tenorshare UltData is wholly paid! There are no free versions available, and there is no free trial; you will only have access to a limited set of functions. This means that to utilize Tenorshare, you must subscribe to their package. If you decide to buy UltData, you'll notice various price options, notably different for Windows and macOS users; Android pricing starts at $45.95 per month. Tenorshare, on the other hand, provides good value for money by assisting you or your organization in recovering lost data.
What is the refund policy?
Tenorshare has a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on all subscriptions. Tenorshare will only accept your membership if there is no solution to the problem if you do not cancel it. Furthermore, please keep in mind that you will not be reimbursed if you purchase a package that looks to be beyond the projected product's 30-day money return guarantee time. Tenorshare will repay you depending on their refund policy's refundable circumstances.
With Tenorshare Ultdata, you no longer worry about lost files because recovery is only a click away. Tenorshare comes with lightweight data recovery software that can recover data from various sources. To recover a lost file, download the Tenorshare app and follow the instructions in this post. Congratulations on your data restoration!
Tenorshare UltData for Android Pricing
|1-Month Plan||1-Year Plan||Lifetime Plan||Lifetime Plan|
If you do need the software, then don’t hesitate to make a purchase because here we offer you a 10% off coupon. You can get it by clicking on the button below.