What is Tenorshare ReiBoot
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a software that is dedicated to fixing various issues with iOS systems. With a free and paid version, this tool is worth a shot for anyone that is experiencing problems with their Apple device. ReiBoot doesn’t just work with iPhones either. It can help to detect and repair iPods and Apple TVs, too.
Upgrading to the paid version of the software will reward you with a host of different options. Virtually any problem related to the iOS operating system can be fixed with this program, including some of the issues listed below:
- iPhone stuck in portrait or landscape mode.
- Device stuck on the Apple logo, in recovery mode, or during activation.
- Updates consistently failing or stuck on the verification stage.
- Various errors related to Apple drives, such as not being able to restore the device.
- iPhone stuck on the home screen, lock screen, or white screen.
Of course, these are not the only problems that can be fixed with Tenorshare ReiBoot, but some of the most common ones. The program can help with over 150 different issues for your peace of mind.
How to Repair Your iOS System
With an understanding of what ReiBoot is and what it can do for your device, let’s take a look at exactly how to repair your iOS system. Keep in mind that this process is only available in the pro version of Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Download The Software – First, you must download the Tenorshare ReiBoot program. Here you have two options, paid or free. You should also make sure that you download the software from the official Tenorshare website, to avoid installing potentially malicious files.
- Connect Your Device – After installing the software, which should only take a few minutes, you can connect your iOS device. This should be done with an official Apple lightning cable, if possible. You will then have the option for a standard repair, or deep repair. Standard repair will ensure that no data is lost, but a deep repair typically has a higher success rate.
- Finalise The Repair – Now you can click the confirmation button and ReiBoot will perform the chosen repair on your device. Your device should be in recovery mode for this process to be effective. This can be done with ReiBoot too, if that’s not already the case.
If your iOS device is stuck in recovery mode, or you wish to put it into recovery mode, this can be done by following a similar procedure in the free version of the software. Simple connect your device and wait for it to be recognised. You can then choose whether you’d like to enter or exit recovery mode.
Pros and Cons of Tenorshare ReiBoot For iOS
Now, let’s review Tenorshare ReiBoot and take a look at some of the pros and cons of the software. By taking these into account, you can decide whether or not this program is beneficial to you.
Pros of Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Free Software Can Be Useful - If your phone has an issue related to recovery mode, then downloading Tenorshare ReiBoot is something you should definitely consider. Even the free version of the software could correct your issues.
- Easy to Use Program – As you can see with the guide above, the software is incredibly easy to use. No technical knowledge is required in order to repair your iOS device. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and in just a few clicks, your issue should be fixed.
- Wide Range of Compatibility – The Tenorshare ReiBoot software can be used on both Window and Apple computers. The program itself can help to fix problems with any version of iOS, including all of the latest ones. Additionally, ReiBoot can help with any device, provided that it is on the iOS operating system.
- Different Plans to Suit Your Needs – If you do decide to purchase the premium version of Tenorshare ReiBoot, they offer a variety of plans. You can commit to a one-month plan, which is perhaps good for one off fixes, as well as a one year and a lifetime package. Auto renewal is also active on the monthly and yearly plans by default, but these can be turned off whenever you wish.
Cons of Tenorshare ReiBoot
- Not Compatible with Android Devices – Tenorshare ReiBoot can only help with problems on iOS. While this particular software does not support Android devices, Tenorshare offer a range of other programs for different operating systems.
- Paid Version Often Required – As previously mentioned, the free software can be beneficial, but can only help in a limited number of cases. Purchasing the software is perhaps the best way to go, if the standard program doesn’t fix your problem.
People Also Ask
Can I trust Tenorshare ReiBoot for iOS?
Yes, Tenorshare ReiBoot is a reliable and legit software, used by people around the world. All files are completely safe to download and the installation process will only take a couple minutes. The program will detect the problem and then fix it, so you can go back to using your iOS device without any issues.
Is Tenorshare ReiBoot for iOS free?
Yes, there is a free version of Tenorshare ReiBoot. You can put your iOS device into recovery mode, or out of recovery mode, without paying for the premium program. The paid version of Tenorshare ReiBoot can solve a multitude of different problems (Over 150 in total).
Tenorshare ReiBoot for iOS Pricing
|1-Month Plan||1-Year Plan||Lifetime Plan|
Are you interested in the software? Want to register for a membership? Now we provide a 10% discount for you. Get the code by clicking on the button below.