Reminiscing those days when we had our phones locked with no idea of what passcode we unlocked them with. A passcode is a security protocol that protects our phones. However, its value lies in remembering the exact series of numbers needed to unlock the device.
We ignorantly resort to trying multiple passcodes or patterns continuously. But that has never worked – and it won’t work now. But what exactly is the right option? If you’ve ever been in this unfortunate circumstance, your best bet is to factory reset it by pressing the volume and lock buttons.
Enough of the complaints and scenarios; finding a solution is what we should look for. And that's where Tenorshare 4uKey for Android comes in. In this piece, we'll share everything you need to know about the Android Unlock & Samsung FRP Bypass.
To avoid getting stuck in the unlocking process or bypassing the Google verification process on Samsung, Tenorshare has launched 4ukey for Android.
Tenorshare 4ukey for Android is a well-known software designed to help bypass FRP locks and remove android screen locks swiftly and safely. And similar to any other software solutions out there, a few users are skeptical about using this multi-featured tool, and that's understandable.
Interestingly, after the Android 5 was released, Samsung introduced Factory Reset Protection (also referred to as FRP). In simple terms, the Samsung smartphone will still request an old Google Account to unlock the device, even when you reset the device.
Thanks to the Tenorshare 4ukey for Android Tool, Samsung smartphone users can now bypass the FRP lock with a few clicks. It functions well for most Samsung smartphones.
Features of Tenorshare 4ukey for Android
- It removes screen patterns, passwords, pins, and fingerprint locks. It is worth noting that the data in this feature will be wiped off.
- Tenorshare 4ukey for Android will bypass the Google lock without a password when your device requests for Google Account.
- It is also capable of bypassing early Samsung smartphone devices' lock screens. This new feature makes it possible to remove many old Samsung screen locks without data loss.
- The unlocking process takes a few minutes with no hassle.
Pros and Cons of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android
- Thanks to a simple interface design, 4uKey for Android is easy to use
- Android 4uKey is a straightforward, hassle-free tool. It requires no learning curve to grasp its usability. The simple interface makes it possible to remove the screen lock by clicking the assigned buttons. The software's intuitive interface means you don't have to be techy to use the tool.
- It removes all screen locks, including fingerprints, passwords, pins, and patterns.
- Although data present will be completely wiped off, it still does the job of removing all screen locks, including passwords, fingerprints, patterns, and pins. It was designed solely for that purpose. The steps involved are easy to grasp, so you need not worry.
- It supports unlocking most Android smartphones without the need for a password.
- 4uKey's primary jobs are to remove the screen lock or bypass the Google FRP lock. Ultimately, it needs no password to gain access to your phone to help with unlocking and bypassing.
- It doesn’t support phones like Oppo, OnePlus, and Sony
- It’s not free
As a tool designed for Android, one would expect it to work for all Android phones. Unfortunately, this software isn’t for you if you own a Sony, Oppo, or OnePlus phone. Samsung phone users have nothing to fear as this tool was primarily designed for their brand, judging by what we have on the software's website.
To enjoy this tool, you need to pay a few bucks.
How to Unlock Your Android Device
If you wish to remove the lock on your Android mobile device, then follow the steps laid out below:
- Step 1: First, launch Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your PC (Windows and Mac) and click on the "Remove Screen Lock" link situated on the software's primary interface.
- Step 2: Once you've launched the tool on your PC, connect your mobile device to it, and the software will automatically download. You should also install the driver for it. When your Android device is successfully connected, click on Start, and the process will begin.
- Step 3: To proceed, put your device into recovery mode.
- Step 4: Now, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will take a few minutes to bypass the screen lock. Once it's done, click on the "Done" button, and the process will finish – voila!
- First, turn off your mobile device.
- Long press “Volume Up” + “Home” + “Power” buttons simultaneously.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to activate the Recovery Mode.
Now you see that using this tool requires no complex process. However, using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to remove your phone's lock screen takes minutes.
What Others Want to Know
Is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android free?
Tenorshare 4uKey is not free. You can't use any of its features without opting for any premium plans. Meanwhile, there are three different plans to pick from if you want to get started.
Is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android safe to use?
4uKey for Android is safe to use. While users will experience data loss when removing screen passcode, you need not worry about general data loss. The tool was developed by a reputable brand – Tenorshare.
It is safe to say that Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a trustworthy and secured software. So, when you're stuck on your phone's screen lock or Google FRP, and you don't know what to do, install the software, pick a plan, and you're good to go.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android Pricing
|1-Month Plan||1-Year Plan||Lifetime Plan|
|1-Month Plan||1-Year Plan||Lifetime Plan|
Want to register for membership but still think the price is too high? Here is a 10% off coupon for you. Click the button below to get your deal.