You're an Android user, and you've just realized your phone storage has been corrupted and lost all your important data? Don't worry; many free Android data recovery software programs can easily recover contacts, photos, videos, text messages, audio files, and more from an Android phone or tablet. Here are some of the best free Android data recovery software programs to help you restore lost or deleted files from an Android phone or tablet. If you are having trouble deciding which one to choose, this article will point out the strengths and weaknesses of each one.
FoneLab Android Data Recovery
If you need to recover data from your SD card, FoneLab is your first option. This software is one of the best android data recovery software in our point of view. It provides a read-only feature to users that can scan and get back all deleted or lost images, videos, as well as other media files from an SD card with ease. You can restore photos, videos, and other files on your phone even though they have been deleted accidentally.
- Recover data from your Android Phone, SD Card, and Sim Card
- Preview the data before recovery
- Supports every major Android device above OS 4.0
- Restore call history and messages
FoneLab for Android Data Recovery is one of the best free android data recovery software that is worth your time. In addition to recovering android contacts, call logs, photos, and videos on rooted/unrooted devices, it supports data loss due to deletion, device crash, virus attack, etc. It is friendly with powerful functions such as scan preview selective restore. Compared to other tools on the market now, FoneLab has got more advanced features with a user-friendly operation experience.
Price: Price at $20.76. With a Broken phone data extraction pack – $31.96.
iMyFone D-Back for Andriod is of the best free data recovery software available for Android. While both versions work well, iMyFone D-Back for Andriod tends to be slightly better at recovering more files in all instances. If you need to recover anything deleted on your Android device, these are good options to consider. Both applications can easily restore data after a factory reset, which is quite useful. For example, if you’re looking to get rid of your old smartphone but still want to keep important photos or messages stored on it—or if you want to give away an old Android phone—you can use iMyFone D-Back for Andriod to make sure those files remain secure before completing a factory reset.
With a full-featured and powerful data recovery tool
- iMyFone D-Back can help you recover lost or deleted files on your phone without any trouble.
- It gives you the chance to preview all of your recoverable files beforehand.
- You can even find deleted photos and videos in different formats like JPG, MOV, MP4/M4V, etc.
- It has a Jail Break Option.
iMyFone D-Back is a world-class iOS and Android data recovery software that helps you regain your lost, deleted, or damaged files. And it's not only best to recover deleted files but also effective to recover data after the iOS 10 update. Moreover, iMyFone D-Back can be used on multiple occasions and support almost all kinds of devices.
PhoneRescue, one of the best free android data recovery software that we'd ever tested, can also be used to recover contacts from Android devices. You can download it from iMobie's official website and install it on your computer. It is a powerful tool that supports all versions; windows, android, mac etc. Once installed, connect your Android device to the PC via USB cable and click the Start button at the top left corner of its interface. PhoneRescue will automatically detect connected devices and scan all files in its memory card. Choose target files from those recovered by scanning and mark them with checkboxes. After marking all target files, just click the Recover button to get them back soon. That's so easy!
- Lightning-fast scan
- Supports all types of file recovery
- Preview files before recovery
- Restore data directly to the phone
This program has a powerful and easy-to-use interface, which allows you to preview your data without connecting your device to a computer.
Price: Yearly Plan – $39.99, Lifetime Plan – $55.99.
MobiKin Doctor for Android
Even if you're very careful when it come to what you download and how you use your phone, it happens—you drop your phone in water or accidentally delete important files with no backup. Maybe it was just a small bug, but your data is trapped. There are a lot of apps out there that can recover photos from your memory card (even if they've been deleted from your device), but some of them only work on rooted phones. Some will try to get around root by installing suicide apps that take over your phone completely, at which point you either have to pay up or remove them yourself. MobiKin Doctor for Android offers all these features without rooting your device–just hook up an SD card reader to your computer and scan it for lost pictures.
- Recover Android Data from All Aspects
- Recover SD Card without Root
- Provide 2 Scanning Modes
- Support Many File Formats
- Easily Back Up Android Data
This can recover files that have been deleted, formatted, or even damaged permanently by accident. If you have accidentally lost important contacts, photos, videos, and other files on your Android device, you can use it. The software will allow you to recover those files at once quickly and 100% guarantee of success.
Tenorshare UltData for Android
For those who have deleted any data from their android mobile phones, Tenorshare UltData for Android can be used as the best free android data recovery software. It supports Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Note 3/2/1, and other brands like HTC One Max, LG G3, Nexus 6, and many more. If you have lost image or videos from your android smartphone, you can use it to recover all of them back easily and smoothly.
- Tenorshare UltData can recover WhatsApp Business data like images, documents, and videos.
- It now includes a new Photo enhancement tool that boosts the resolution of recovered photographs.
- It provides the ability to Recover Google Drive Data, which aids in recovering damaged Android data.
- It can restore data from any situation, including water damage, no backup, OS crash/update, System Root, and so on.
This is the best free Android data recovery software with an intuitive design and multiple file-recovery features. Tenorshare UltData for Android is an effective tool for android phone data recovery and a helpful assistant for android tablet users. It allows you to directly restore all lost or deleted videos, photos, music, and other documents from an android device. Plus, it supports all versions of an android system from gingerbread to nougat.
Probably one of the most popular and powerful Android data recovery software. It's specialized in retrieving deleted, formatted or inaccessible files on both internal storage (SD card) and external storage devices like USB flash drives. Though its interface looks a little complicated, it's pretty easy to use. And once you get used to it, it won't take you long to find out how good it is at finding lost data on your devices.
- Quickly recover every media and text files
- Preview your files before you recover them
- Speed phone scanning
- Recover your missing files from the internal memory, SD card, and sim cards
This amazing software is powerful enough to retrieve all your lost data from an Android device. The interface is very easy and intuitive. With its help, you can recover contacts, text messages, videos, photos, call logs, and other documents from any Android system version, including Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), Jelly Bean, and KitKat smoothly. Besides helping you restore files in your device easily, it also enables you to recover deleted contacts directly from a SIM card with ease.
DroidKit–Android Data Recovery
DroidKit is a free data recovery software designed to help you recover deleted or lost photos, videos, contacts, and other files from your Android devices. It works on all Android devices, including 4.4 KitKat OS. The software is easy to use; it can also recover files off any storage card that has been mounted on your device. To get it done, connect your device with a PC via USB cable and press the Recover button, and that's it!
- Recover deleted files from your phone's internal and external memory cards
- Recover data lost due to phone resetting and flashing ROW, phone rooting, and other causes
- Recover data from Android devices such as photographs, videos, contacts, and text messages
- It is possible to copy and backup Android data to a PC
- It works great with all Android smartphones
It is the world's best android data recovery software and will get you back all your valuable information. With 3 easy steps that include Scanning, Previewing and Recovering, you can easily regain what you lost or never saved before.
Gihosoft for Android
There are many data recovery applications on Google Play. Among them, Gihosoft for Android stands out as one of the best solutions to rescue data from your device or SD card. Not only can it restore deleted files, but it also supports recovering lost files after format or upgrade to the new OS. This program is very easy to use, and you needn't take a course in computer science to get started with it.
- Simple to use and recover lost data from Android phone on PC with any data loss difficulties.
- It is completely free to recover any file from Android devices without incurring any damage.
- Gihosoft Pro eliminates the need to root your Android phone or tablet.
- It works well on Andriod and supports all Windows and Mac operating system.
- You can see certain scanned files before receiving your data files.
Gihosoft Phone Recover for Android is an advanced and professional Android data recovery software. It can help users recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, call history, and other files from Android phones or SD cards after those are deleted accidentally. Besides recovering lost files from Android devices, Gihosoft Phone Recover for android also supports recovering data from iTunes backup.