Several days ago, Amazon launched the Kindle Fire, a $199 tablet powered by Android. The low price tablet offers a chance for Amazon to get into the tablet market. Amazon has all the pieces in place to ensure a successful launch for the Fire. Amazon will likely sell between 3 and 5 million Fire units before the end of the year.Have you got a Kindle Fire? It is very convenient for you to watch DVD movies on Kindle Fire when you travel. As the Kindle Fire sales better, I think many people will want to play DVD movies on Kindle Fire.
Below are some tips for you and you will know how to convert DVD to Kindle Fire.
1. Download this DVD Ripper.It’s an excellent software which can convert DVD to Kindle Fire.
2. Load DVD movies to this best Kindle Fire DVD converter.The DVD to Kindle Fire converter supports loading DVD movies in flexible methods. Besides loading the entire disc from DVD-Rom, you can convert DVD IFO to Kindle Fire and convert DVD folders to Kindle Fire.
3. Click the profile column and choose Android> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output.
4. Edit function is useful and convenient in Kindle Fire DVD Converter. After loading DVD files, you can use these functions below before download movies to Kindle Fire.
5. Rip DVD movies to Kindle Fire MP4.Click convert button to start. The DVD movies to Kindle Fire converter will convert DVD videos to Kindle Fire for you with the best quality.
Now you may have known how to convert DVD movies for Kindle Fire, just load movies on Kindle Fire and you can play DVD movies on Kindle Fire anytime, anywhere.