As we know, most of the files purchased from iTunes Store are DRM protected. Such as iTunes music: M4B, M4A, M4P. We can play iTunes music only on specific devices and computers. You cannot use the DRM protected files on any random computer or portable media player. To avoid this problem, we need to convert M4B, M4A, M4P to MP3 common digital audio.
How to convert iTunes music to MP3
Step 1: Download iTunes Music Converter here, install and run it.
Step 2: Click “Add Video” to upload iTunes Music into the MP3 Converter.
Step 3: Click “Audio files to” choose “Common Audio – MP3″ profile. And click “Convert” button to star convert iTunes music to MP3, when the iTunes music to MP3 converter finished, you can transfer mp3 files to any media player for playing.
- Put iTunes songs/musics video to Windows Media Player
- Best way to convert DRM protected WMA to MP3 format
- How to put iTunes DRM Music, videos to Nokia device
- How to play Windows Media WMA songs on PS Vita
- Transfer Napster DRM songs to iPod,iPhone,iPad,iTunes
- Convert and import iTunes movies to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert iTunes M4V movies to AVI,MP4,MPEG,MOV,MP3 etc
- How to put a digital copy on a Acer Iconia Tab A500
- How to play iTunes movies, sonys on Blackberry
- Amazon WMV to HP Touchpad – Watch Amazon movies on HP Touchpad
- How to watch iTunes M4V videos on Galaxy Player
- Convert iTunes M4V movies to Lumia 900 for watching
- Convert iTunes M4V movies to HTC Flyer – iTunes Video Converter
- Convert and put iTunes DRM movies, musics to HTC android
- Put iTunes M4V videos and DRM musics to Archos Tablets
- Put Amazon videos file to iPad,iPhone,iPod,iTunes
- How to burn iTunes videos, TV shows to a DVD
- How to watch DVD movies on Asus Pad Transformer TF101
- How to play Amazon WMV videos on Galaxy Player
- Put and play iTunes M4V videos and digital copy movies, AAC musics to Pandigital Novel