- Play PowerPoint presentation on iPad
With the fast conversion from PowerPoint documents to video files, Leawo PowerPoint to iPad enables you to play PowerPoint presentation on iPad, as well as other portable devices such as iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch, PSP, Blackberry and Nokia. Also the PowerPoint to iPad converter enables you to import the PowerPoint to iMovie for further editing.
- Output diverse video and audio formats
Main output formats include *.mov and *.mp4. In addition, user-defined output formats are also supported. Audio files can be extracted and converted to different audio formats, e.g. *.aac, *.m4a, *.mp3 and *.wav, for example, when you want to listen to the narration of the PPT on iPad only.
- Be compatible with multiple PowerPoint versions
PowerPoint files of various versions and formats can be converted to iPad video perfectly. Leawo PowerPoint to iPad converter supports PowerPoint 2000 and higher versions, including PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010. Besides, input documents can be any PowerPoint formats including *.ppt, *.pps, *.pot, *.pptx, *.ppsx, *.potx, etc.
- Support batch conversion at a fast speed
You can add several PowerPoint files once and each will be converted respectively to an iPad video format with one click. This considerate feature will bring you much convenience and largely save your time for converting PowerPoint to iPad.
- Insert audios & record real-time narration
This feature allows you to add background music or record your voice for the output iPad video if you forget to do these when making a PowerPoint presentation.
- Preserve all PowerPoint originals
Retain all the effects and elements of the original PowerPoint such as movie clips, flash files, audios, slide transitions, animations when converting PPT to iPad supported video format.
- Support multi-lingual Graphic User Interface
If you don’t know much about English, you have other 6 choices: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Language won't be a barrier for you to convert PowerPoint to iPad video using this tool. Apart from this, the delicate Graphic User Interface will make the conversion much easier.
Basic requirements for conversion:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or above (If you are not sure about the settings on your PC, you can click "Start" and the select "Run", enter "dxdiag" to view the DirectX Diagnostic Tool dialog box for the version number.)
Other requirements for the better playing of the output files:
- DVD-ROM drive
- 64MB Memory (128MB recommended)
- 512MB hard disk space or above
- Windows compatible Monitor (800*600 or above resolution)
- Windows compatible mouse and keyboard
- Windows compatible sound blaster
- QuickTime Player 6.0 or above
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or above